ssl security campaign 2
FULLY SECURE YOUR WORDPRESS SITE IN 24 HOURS
GIVE YOUR USERS THE FREEDOM TO BROWSE CONFIDENTLY
Google ranks a fully secure website much higher compared to a non-secure website.
Seeing a “Not Secure” Warning in Web Browsers?
If a website is non–secure, any personal data, information a user inputs on the page (like, name, credit card details, address) are not protected and can be stolen or hacked by the hackers. However, on a secure website, the code is encrypted so, any information cannot be traced or decrypted by the hacker.
By visiting non-secure sites, you may have to suffer from numerous of things:
1- The browser will show a ‘not secure‘ warning message while visiting the website.
2- Hackers can easily steal your personal and confidential data entering the website, as they can easily read your data that passes between the web browser and server.
Benefits of Securing Your Website
It helps to protect sensitive information such as name, address, passwords, credit card number, encrypting the information on the server your site hosted.
- The encryption of information ensures that all data traffic is protected and cannot be intercepted and / or read by third parties, except by the addressee.
- Protection against WordPress-specific vulnerabilities.
- Authentication and ownership verification of a site and encryption of communication.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Reducing cart abandonment rate and expansion of your business.
Hundreds of satisfied customers
We were getting constant complaints of some pages showing “Mixed Content” despite applying certificates and we had tried all plugins. This worked like magic!
We had our SEO in place , but were struggling to get ranking in Google. This showed instant effect!
We imported our site to a new hosting and there is where the problem sorted. It was fixed quickly in 6 hours.